Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nonsuch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nonsuch may refer to:
Ships and ship types
- Nonsuch (1650 ship), the English ship that sailed into Hudson Bay in 1668–69
- HMS Nonsuch, name of several English and British warships
- USS Nonsuch (1813), a US warship from 1813
- HMCS Nonsuch, a Canadian Naval Reserve division in Edmonton, Alberta
- Nonsuch (sailboat), a cat-rigged sailboat manufactured in Canada
- Nonsuch (1781 ship), built in Calcutta to serve as a merchantman or warship
- Nonsuch (1794 Baltimore schooner), built in Baltimore, later renamed Vigilant, sailed for 130 years
Buildings in England
- Nonsuch House, 1579, on London Bridge
- Nonsuch Palace, an English royal palace built by Henry VIII in Surrey
- Nonsuch, County Westmeath, a townland in Mayne civil parish, barony of Fore, County Westmeath, Ireland
- Nonsuch Island, Bermuda, an island in, being restored to pre-colonial ecology
- Nonsuch, Jamaica, a village in Portland Parish, Jamaica
- Nonsuch (album), an alternative rock album by British band XTC
- Nonsuch High School, a girls' Grammar school in Cheam, Surrey UK, near the park
- Nonsuch, a publishing imprint of The History Press
- HMS Nonsuch - a fictional 74 gun ship of the line captained by William Bush in C.S. Forester's Horatio Hornblower novels.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nonsuch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.