Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of assets owned by Siemens
List of assets owned by Siemens was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was DELETE
Given that the only link on this page is another article up for deletion (because it's basically an advert), I vote for deleting this.
- Katherine Shaw 15:11, Sep 15, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Siemens has over $100 billion in assets. Listing them is pointless and nearly impossible. Terrapin 16:16, 15 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Pointless. Kbh3rd 16:34, 15 Sep 2004 (UTC)
- Lost/unresolved VfD. Another stellar one-item list. Probably not worth a redirect though. Delete. Cool Hand Luke 00:44, 31 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Worthless. - Vague Rant 03:27, Oct 31, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. List has only one entry, and is the work of an anon with many contributions at least one of which is vandalism. I guess it's a shared IP. Anyway, this is a substub, and should go. Andrewa 10:54, 31 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Might be worth keeping, or merge/redir with Siemens, if there were more items in the list. As is, pointless unless expandable. If it gets bigger by end of VfD, let me know and I may change my vote. --Improv 16:51, 31 Oct 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Company assets and related laws are changing all the time. If you can't devote time to update the list, it's better let the investers check the official sources. -- Toytoy 00:50, Nov 5, 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.