Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Kangaroo (1795), a 16-gun fir-built brig-sloop built at Rotherhithe in 1795 and sold in 1802.
- HMS Kangaroo (1805), an 18-gun Merlin-class sloop launched in 1805 and sold in 1815.
- HMS Kangaroo (1818), a survey brig purchased in 1818 in the West Indies. Re-rigged as a ship in 1823 and wrecked off Cuba in 1828.
- HMS Kangaroo (1829), a 3-gun schooner, ex-Las Damas Argentinas, purchased in 1829 and sold in 1834.
- HMS Kangaroo (1852), a 12-gun Acorn-class brig-sloop ordered as HMS Dove in 1839, renamed Kangaroo in 1843 and eventually launched in 1852. She was sold in 1897.
- HMS Kangaroo was the Philomel-class gunvessel HMS Dart, launched in 1860, renamed Kangaroo in 1882 and broken up in 1884.
- HMS Kangaroo (1900), a B-class torpedo boat destroyer launched in 1900 and sold in 1920.
- HM Colonial brig Kangaroo (1812), an armed brig based in Australia from 1814 to 1817, and sold in 1818
- HMAS Kangaroo, a ship of the Royal Australian Navy
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8.
- Winfield, R.; Lyon, D. (2004). The Sail and Steam Navy List: All the Ships of the Royal Navy 1815–1889. London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-032-6.