Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rob Roy most often refers to the Scottish hero Rob Roy MacGregor (Scottish Gaelic: Raibeart Ruadh MacGriogair, 1671–1734).
Rob Roy may also refer to:
- Rob Roy, Indiana, a small town in Fountain County, Indiana, US
- Rob Roy, Victoria, a district of the town of Christmas Hills, Victoria, Australia
- Rob Roy Island, an island in the Solomon Islands
- Rob Roy Way, a long distance footpath in Scotland
- Rob Roy (novel), an 1817 novel by Walter Scott based on MacGregor's life
- Rob Roy (operetta), an 1894 operetta by Reginald De Koven and Harry B. Smith
- Rob Roy (1922 film), a silent film starring David Hawthorne
- Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue, a 1953 film starring Richard Todd and Glynis Johns
- Rob Roy (1995 film), starring Liam Neeson and Jessica Lange
- Kirkintilloch Rob Roy F.C., a football club from Kirkintilloch, Scotland
- Rob Roy Boat Club, a rowing club on the River Cam, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Rob Roy, the nickname of John MacGregor and also the boats that he designed
- Rob Roy (cocktail), created in conjunction with the premiere of De Koven' and Smith's Rob Roy operetta (1894)
- Rob Roy (dog), a collie owned by Calvin Coolidge
- Norman Fox & The Rob-Roys, a doo-wop group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rob Roy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.