|• MP||Narendra Singh Tomar|
|• Collector||B. Karthikeyan|
|• Superintendent of Police||Lalit Shakyawar|
|• Total||80 km2 (30 sq mi)|
|Elevation||177 m (581 ft)|
|• Density||2,500/km2 (6,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Morena is the headquarter city of Morena district, in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is governed by a municipality corporation. It is also the administrative headquarters of the Chambal division. It is 39 kilometres (24 mi) from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
Morena is located at  It has an average elevation of 177 metres (580 feet)..
As of the 2011 Census of India, Morena had a population of 288,303. 13.2% of the population is under six years old. Literacy was 80.28%; male literacy was 89.08% and female literacy was 70.22%.
- Ram Prasad Bismil, Indian revolutionary from the village of Barbai
- Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister in Indian government
- Rustam Singh, former minister in Madhya Pradesh government
- Ashok Argal, Mayor of Morena Municipal corporation.
- Paan Singh Tomar, athlete.
- Nandini agarwal, Youngest person to clear Chartered Accountancy course with AIR-1. 
Schools in the district include:
Morena is situated on National Highway 3. The roadway connects all the parts of the state and nearby states such as Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. The city is situated at the heart of India and can be reached from anywhere in the country through National Highway No. 3. The city has Mofussil (city-to-city) bus services with connections to nearby towns, villages and cities.
Morena railway station is connected by train services to all parts of the country. Direct connections by train are available to these cities. Express trains such as the Bhopal Express, Taj Express and Bhopal Shatabdi and many more stop at Morena.
Tourist places morena
- chausath yogini temple
- kakanmath temple
- ishwara mahadev
- Mata basaiya
- kutwar dam
- pagara dam
- koleshwar dham kolua
- sihoniya jain temple
- gyaneshwari mata temple
- ghirona sarkar
- Patiya bale baba
- badokhar Mahakal temple
- badokhar mata temple
- bateswara temple
- List of cities in Madhya Pradesh
- tourist place
-Mitawali -padawali -kakanmath -chambal safari -ishwara mahadev -koleshwar dham kolua
- "Census of India Search details". censusindia.gov.in. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Morena, India".
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011; Cities having population 1 lakh and above" (PDF). Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "CA Topper Success Story : 13-14 घंटे पढ़ाई, सोशल मीडिया से दूरी, सीए टॉपर नंदिनी अग्रवाल और उनके भाई से सुनिए सफलता की कहानी". Navbharat Times (in Hindi). Retrieved 15 September 2021.
- "Star siblings: MP girl tops CA exam, brother comes 18th - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 September 2021.
- "KIDZ A First Step Pri-Primary School".
- "Neill World School".
- "J.S. PUBLIC SCHOOL – J.S. PUBLIC SCHOOL".