Jump to navigation Jump to search
- November 25
- 1835 – Andrew Carnegie, steel magnate and owner of Pittsburgh Locomotive and Car Works, is born (d. 1919).
- 1889 – The Toledo, Ann Arbor and North Michigan Railroad (predecessor of the Ann Arbor Railroad; map shown) begins operations between Frankfort, Michigan, and Toledo, Ohio.
- 1889 – Construction is completed on the Frankfort and South Eatern Railroad 3 ft (914 mm) narrow gauge line between Frankfort and Beecher, Michigan.
- 1971 – The Waltham North through South Sudbury stations on the Central Massachusetts Railroad are closed.
- "Railroad History Timeline, 1880-1889". Michigan's Internet Railway History Museum. Retrieved November 25, 2006.