Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Fumoto no iro
Fumoto no iro was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was ambiguous. Failing to reach a clear consensus to delete, the article is kept.
Creative pedophilic vandalism. Salasks 22:53, Aug 5, 2004 (UTC)
- Google only turns up WP. What is the native Japanese? This more child rapist vandalism? embassy... Dunc_Harris|☺ 23:11, 5 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Delete unless verified. It doesn't seem like pedophilia, but it does seem like an infobyte from someone's reading that hasn't been buttressed with any references. When folks find "didja know" factoids, they really ought to cite their sources. Geogre 13:11, 6 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- Oops, how did I miss this one? This is my baby. I'm gonna have to disagree on the "pedophilic vandalism" bit, being the author and all, but yes, I should have cited my source in the article instead of letting it molder away on the discussion page. I'll fix that. Keep. Wikisux 15:21, 6 Aug 2004 (UTC)
- keep, unless someone refutes the citation. -- Jmabel 03:53, Aug 7, 2004 (UTC)
- delete. Ambi 13:27, 7 Aug 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.